Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome...

Yeah, yeah, I know...everyone and their mother has a blog and this is just one more. I decided to start MediaboyMusings as a creative writing outlet for my thoughts, opinions and reviews of things from the world of pop culture and entertainment.
The "musings" part of the blog name is self-explanatory and the "mediaboy" comes from a comment made by my friend Mark years ago because I've always surrounded myself and been consumed by television, movies, radio, magazines, newspapers, books, the Internet, and (first and foremost) music.
Bear with me as I navigate Blogger's frustrating posting and editing template in an effort to make these pages as visually pleasant as possible. I'll do my best to keep this blog updated with new content that hopefully provides an entertaining read.
Enjoy...